What do you need if you’d like to be a speaker at WordCamp Ottawa 2014?
- Something to say about WordPress that you’re passionate and knowledgeable about—and can convey in 45 minutes
- Slides to support your talk
- Comfort telling your story to as many as 200 people—while being recorded for broadcast on the web
- A willingness to accept thanks and praise from a grateful audience
Presenting at WordCamp is rewarding. It’s an opportunity to shine before prospective clients, to make new acquaintances and to network with people who will be grateful for the knowledge and understanding you’ve shared. And, so long as you don’t mind taking the stage, it’s fun.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for WordPress users, designers and developers who can deliver sessions that match the interests of those who want to learn about:
- Publishing through a WordPress site
- Designing and building a WordPress site
- Setting up sites, designing themes, developing plugins, learning about development best practices and more
If you’re interested in speaking at WordCamp Ottawa, take a moment to look over our Become a Speaker page.